State oil giant Saudi Aramco has awarded major long-term engineering procurement construction (EPC) agreements to eight companies for its oil and gas brownfield projects.
These LTAs, which are for a six-year base period and extendable by an additional six years, will significantly support growth in the local business community and help develop strong and sustainable domestic EPC entities for the longer term, said a statement from Saudi Aramco.
The following eight companies have been selected to carry out the work:
- Consortium of Nasser Saeed Al Hajri And Contracting/Samsung EPC Company
- Daelim Saudi Arabia Company
- Engineering for The Petroleum and Process Industries (Enppi) Branch.
- GS Construction Arabia Company
- Snamprogetti Engineering and Contracting Company (Saipem)
- JGC Gulf Engineering Company
- Branch of Technip Italy
- Branch of Hyundai Engineering and Construction Company.